Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Holy Cannoli! I Actually Won!

On August 17th Maria Bamford posted on her Insta page about a contest of sorts. All one had to do was upload proof of pre-order for her memoir and you would score a free tote! Well, come on, I just had to throw my hat into the proverbial ring. So I signed up through her website and posted a screenshot of my pre-order on Audible. Today I got a book sized package and was thoroughly perplexed. Then I opened it and HURRAH!!! not only did I win a tote BUT they also included a real live hardcover version of the book! I've been sick the last few days and this was just the pick-me-up that I needed! I immediately texted sweet Miss Kayla to share my news. She and I were lucky enough to see Maria at the Fillmore a few years back!









No comments: