Monday, September 4, 2023

Beside the Sea

Galison are officially my favourite puzzle makers. I really love the ones I've done so far and I especially like that they are square versus a regular old rectangle. I snapped this one up at Main Point Books with Jackson a couple weeks ago. I've been really, really depressed lately and putting this puzz together and daydreaming that I could jump into it and work at the tea shop was a fun little fantasy. I imagined the blows from the ships' horns, the briny smell of the ocean as it drifts on the wind, the sound of the waves made by the boats as they cut through the water, and that I lived in a safe space, all by myself, on the top two floors of the Tea By The Sea shop.


Is there a website people can visit to get a missing puzzle piece? It makes me CRAZY!!

(Artwork by Laura C. Moyer)

No comments: