Saturday, February 26, 2022

Natalia's Meditation Space

This month Natalia and I both signed up for 28 days of meditation with Sharon Salzberg. I've tried meditating and chanting before with very little success. It just never felt like it was for me. Sometimes I would get distracted in my thoughts but more often than not, I was expecting to come out of the meditation feeling calmer, more at peace, and with a clearer mind, but never felt any of that. Same thing happened this time around. Yeah it was a brief time where I was not watching something or on a device, however that was pretty much all I got out of it. I'm interested to hear from Natalia on our next FaceTime date. I think I got more out of this video she sent me of her surroundings on one of her meditation sessions. 

No comments: