Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Kate Gabrielle Valentines

I can't get enough of all the fun, fabulous goodies made by Kate Gabrielle. Her Valentines are pure perfection and I had such fun sending them out last year. 


For every kid who ever wished for classic movie classroom valentines, the day has finally arrived! These fold-and-tear valentines feature punny classic movie greetings with a "to" and "from" area on the back and a spot to write your own message. Includes 8 different designs:

Edith Head "I'm head over heels for you"
Ida Lupino "You're the apple of my Ida"
Doris Day "Happy Valentine's Day"
Van Johnson "I think you are Van-tastic"
Gregory Peck "I love you a bushel and a peck"
Henry Fonda "I'm very fonda you"
Mia Farrow "Dream a little dream of Mia"
Claire Bloom "Love is in bloom"

(all photos kidnapped with love and adoration from kategabrielle)

No comments: