Saturday, February 12, 2022

Brunch with My Galentine and Her Valentine

Amy and Don were in Philly for a wedding and this morning we met up in Collingswood for brunch and chit chat. Even though Amy and her hubby have been together for over 25 years, I really don't know Don and have only had maybe two conversations with him. Frankly, I was dreading meeting up with them as I have no clue what to say to him and I always got the impression he didn't care for me. So I got to Healthy Garden way early so I could pick where to sit and feel a bit more in control and ready for when they arrived. Amy, of course, greeted me with a great big hug and I almost went to shake Don's hand when he initiated a hug. That instantly put me at ease and we wound up having a really nice time together. We even got to stop in to Bespoke (which always seems to be unbelievably busy!) and I got to see my one true Valentine, Griffin. 




(Isn't Griffin just gorgeous?!)

No comments: