Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Val-entines

I saw these on Val Kilmer's Insta-page last Summer and thought they were too dang cute not to share!

Hey there, Valentine, I'm your Huckleberry. Whatever in Hell that means...

If you pledge to be the queen to my Lizard King, I'll Love You Two Times until The End!

I'll go simply Mad(martigan) if you don't promise that you Willow be mine!

This Iceman's heart is melting at the thought that you'll consent to be my one and only Valentine. 

My love for you, Valentine, is as full as the Salton Sea town is empty. 

Your Heat blows me away!

How silly can you get? It's no Top Secret that I'd cross Rivers and Checkpoint Charlie to have you Spend This Night with Me!

Our love heats up the cold universe and gives my tired, desperate hope a reason and a season to be revealed. We, purified by our kisses, are eternally healed.
(That snippet is from a poem by Val Kilmer featured in The Saint.)
(I can't believe how I was able to come up with so many cute Valentine lines to go with these!!! I impressed even myself.)

No comments: