Sunday, February 16, 2020

Return to Baldwin's

Kay and I finally got our schedules lined up and were able to get together for the first time since our weekend at Wing's Castle back in November. Just driving around together and chatting makes me feel better. I love time with Kayla because there's no judgment and I never feel like I have to look or act a certain way. I'm super overweight and have been feeling mega depressed. Hence the large portions of food that I'm shoving down my gullet in order to fill the misery and emptiness. Kay is such an effortlessly kind and warm person and I am just apples and bananas over her. Oh! And the stars aligned as I stumbled upon TWO COPIES of the Terri Irwin book, Steve and Me. Clearly we had to have them. After my Greg Louganis book (which is fabulous) I'll be looking to find out everything there is to know about the gorgeously wonderful Steve Irwin. Couldn't have asked for a nicer afternoon!


No comments: