Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Be Mine


Baby Be Mine - Michael Jackson
Chances Are - Johnny Mathis
Moon River - Andy Williams
Stay - David Bowie
You're the One - Greta Van Fleet
Then I Met You - The Proclaimers
Moonlight Serenade - The Glenn Miller Orchestra
I Just Want to Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
Because You're Mine - Nat King Cole
One Caress - Depeche Mode
I'll Close My Eyes - Dinah Washington
I Love You Says It Very Well - Ann Jillian
Wait Til You See Him - Ella Fitzgerald
A Fool in Love - Frankie Miller
Could It Be I'm Falling in Love - The Spinners
Ever Fallen in Love - Buzzcocks
You Got to Me - Neil Diamond
That's How Strong My Love Is - Otis Redding
Fallin' in Love - Faith Evans
When It's Love - Van Halen
Somewhere - Tom Waits
Love Me Tonight - Mildred Bailey
My Funny Valentine - Chet Baker

No comments: