Sunday, February 2, 2020

Two Loves in One

Yesterday I got to introduce one of my most favourite people to one of my most favourite places - Bella and Baldwin's Book Barn. As usual, lovely Fred was working and delivered those feel-good warm fuzzies with his sweet smile. Isabella took her time on each floor and enjoyed exploring. We found a quiet corner and chatted for a bit and it was just nice to catch up with what's going on in her young life. She's still with Jacob, who seems like an ideal partner for Bella, and enjoying sophomore year in college. Things seem just wonderful for her right now. The bonus for me was scanning the shelves and BOOM! Lookee what I found, it's Greg's autobiography!!


Then it was time for selfies and to show off my Judi Dench inspired 'do.

(ain't she the cutest?)

No comments: