Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Keep On Juicin' On

Today is officially day 1 of my (hopefully) 30 day juice fast. I've tried several times since my first juice fast in January of 2013 but I've never made it the full month. Right now I'm out of shape and carrying around way too many el-bees and so I am forcing myself to go full tilt boogie one more time. I have new juice recipes that I have tried and loved, rewards for each pound lost, lists of things to do when I'm off work so I won't just think about eating, and will only keep juice-able goodies in the house. That way there's no chance I'll cheat and consume a full bag of Dave's Killer Boomin' Berry Bagels (have you had these? So good!). I've stocked my fridge with loads of organic fruits and veggies to make into homemade juices, as well as pre-made juices from Trader Joe's (their Pineapple Juice is heavenly!), Telula, and Suja Elements to help me when I don't have the time to whip up a real juice. I've also added a half hour P90 workout to my usual daily routine to build up strength and add some muscle. Yari at work turned me on to aiming for a gallon of water a day and so here's hoping that with the extra H2O and all this juice that my skin will soon be pure perfection! I am determined to reach my goal weight and to feel stronger than ever. Time to re-watch Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and get pumped up and ready for this reboot. Wish me luck!!


(ps - I purchased this app and so far I'm loving it! Definitely worth the price of admission.)

No comments: