Friday, February 1, 2019

Found At Long Last!

When I was a kid I loved going to the Hallmark store and looking at their Springbok mini puzzles. I only ever got two of them (plus a cute Suzy's Zoo one) but I've always thought about the one that Mum was not willing to buy. I'm sure whenever we went out she was inundated with "can I have"s and "will you get me this"es. I've periodically searched for it online and FINALLY found it on Esty. I decided that frivolity be damned, I was going to get it as an early Valentine's treat for the younger me.

I used to hate February 1st through the 14th with the burning hatred of a thousand suns. It was always about having a special someone or having just a plain someone to give the illusion of love. It was candy grams in school and movie date nights and long stem roses. All the things that I never had. But now, I am embracing the holiday because it's fun. I love all the fuss and the pink everything that goes along with it. So here we have day one of fourteen posts to make me happy that Valentine's Day is coming and I'm gonna make the best of it, starting with this wonderful puzzle!


No comments: