Saturday, February 16, 2019

Adoption Day!

Last night I went to Ashlee's and surprised Miss Bailey with my old Cabbage Patch Kids. She went completely bananas!! More than once she looked at them and said "I love you guys!" Oh my gosh, my cold, dead heart melted a little at that. This kid is just too much!




The newly adopted threesome of siblings are preemie, Lorne Paddy (I always called him by his middle name), Rosemarie Felice (my first Cabbage Patch Doll and the bestest gift I ever got from Aunt Berne), and Michelle Stephanie, who once belonged to Amy, but she never played with dolls and so she gave her to me. I'm so unbelievably relieved to know that these cuties have been given a second life with Miss Bea as their new mommy!

(ps - Michelle's dress was hand crocheted for me by Godmommy Regina!)

No comments: