Saturday, October 14, 2017

WarGames with Zach!

At 11:30ish this morning I went to pick up Zach for our matinee of WarGames at The Colonial. After giving my beloved sister-in-law, Mary, a big ole hug hello, she led me over to the computer desk. There sat a dapperly (new word coined and minted!) dressed nephew who happened to be watching YouTube clips on how to tie a necktie. He was not having any success and was getting very annoyed. That's when spinster Aunt Lisa comes in and shows him how to do a Half-Windsor in two minutes flat. (special shout out to m'dearly departed Daddy-O who, during my Annie Hall phase taught me the art of this knot.) Apparently, Zach had gotten his hair cut yesterday and wanted to get dressed up for our outing. How stinking cute is that?! Anyway, we had a fab afternoon together and Zach really like the movie. I was thrilled to finally get a decent shot of the old concession stand. May they never tear it down!






No comments: