Saturday, October 7, 2017

My Lil' Library

Nothing is more important than an unread library. - John Waters


Okay, so I can think of oodles of things more important than an unread library, but clearly Mr. Waters was exaggerating. Even so, reading this made me feel so much less guilty about the dozens and dozens of books that I've had for years and never even cracked the spine. But there's always that wonderful word: someday. This little row of unread books is first on my list for "Read Next!"


2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Somebody more famous than I once said "What's the use of having read every book in your library? You should always be able to reach for an unread book when you want one." Or something to that affect.

I'm sure I'd know who actually said it . . . if I read more . . .

Star said...

I like that quote too!!!