Monday, February 6, 2017

Last Day in the Office

Well, a wish finally came true - I'm officially full time work-at-home. No more five dollar tolls, twenty-five bucks for the parky garage, hauling my laptop, lunch, and 64-ounce bottle of water to the 6th floor. No more leaving at 9:30 in the morning to make it in time for my shift to begin at 11, no more peepodding in a public loo or having every word of my every conversation overheard by everyone. It's nearly too good to be true! I'll definitely miss seeing Kristin, my "work wife", who saved every note I left on her desk and keeps them on display. But maybe she and I will hang out in real life now and take this from work-pals to gal-pals. I still have my badge for the building, so I can visit whenever I like. Farewell for now, kiddies!








No comments: