Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Kay = Adorable

This came in yesterday's mail and was just the thing to make me feel all warm and squishy inside, plus a true feeling of gratitude that I have this lady in my life.


Hey Sunshine!

My advisor handed out cards and said to think of someone we wanted to thank, and I thought of you. ♥
Not only are you an amazing aunt but an amazing friend as well. I want to take the time to thank you for allowing me to be in your life, to hang out, and take little road trips. They all have a special little place in my heart. I want to thank you for the 100's of postcards and holiday cards you send because they always make my day. And I want to thank you for giving me a completely different outlook on myself and life entirely. I hope to have you in my life forever and ever! And I hope you know just how much I love you.

love always, 
Kay ♥

P.S.Have a fantastic vegan thanksgiving! LOL!

No comments: