Saturday, July 18, 2015

Miranda's Wedding!

Yesterday was my cousin Miranda's wedding. I'm no good at large social gatherings, but thankfully Miranda asked me who I wanted to sit with and I got to hang out with her mother's family and friends. Whew! Miranda's sister, my niece Nicole, was a bridesmaid, and clearly the most beautiful, and my godson MJ sat with me and plied me with Shirley Temples all night. And I didn't even have to ask! What a guy...

(Kerri and Nicole!)
(Just married!!!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(MJ!)
(Ava, Miranda's wee one!)
(My cousin Barabaraanne - this lady gave the world Kayla and Jaeden!)
(Me and the stunning bride!)
 
(Miranda is an angel, she called the caterer and asked if they could prepare a vegan meal for me and they did! Portobello mushroom, spinach, red pepper, topped with zuchinni. Delish!!)

No comments: