Saturday, June 6, 2015

Philly with Zach

Last weekend Zach and I braved the heat and went into the city to explore. This fella is a blast to hang out with and had me cracking up. At one point he put on a Southern drawl and could not stop. When we were on our way home and listening to some song on my playlist he asked me, "Did sh' jus' saaay mai blew butthole?" (Actually I think she said something photograph.) I'm tellin' ya, that boy is hilarious and doesn't even know it. Anyway, here's some pics that we snapped around the city. We are definitely going back and checking out The Magic Gardens in the Fall. It was too damn hot on Saturday to stay outside for more than was required of us.

At the Korean War Memorial

Enjoying his first vegan Philly cheesesteak, and being a goofball and flaring his nostrils.

Checking out the local Isaiah Zagar artwork!
 
 
 
 

We paused to get a shot of our super cool reflections:

And then it was a schlep across Broad to Sweet Freedom Bakery for some fabulous vegan treats!
 

Finally we made it to the Atwater Kent Museum to see Joe Frazier's gloves and a dog named Philly.
So long Philadelphia - see ya next time!!
 

No comments: