Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Should-Be Brothers

My BFF Amy has recently become enamoured of one Tom Hiddleston. I mean, have you ever seen this man dance? Speak? Smile? He's utterly divine. But here's the thing, since the inception of our friendship, back in '78, Amy and I have never, ever, ever, fancied the same bloke. A prime example would The Blues Brothers, Amy liked Elwood while I only had eyes for Jake. Any time I had a celebrity crush, Amy always liked someone totally opposite. I've never asked her, but I can guarantee that if I told her of my love of Starsky, she'd be like, "He's cute...but Hutch?? Ooo....I like Hutch..." That's why we are so good together. So while Ames drools over the Hiddlecookie, I'm all about Fassbender. These two men need to star as brothers in a film - now. I'm tellin' ya, the celluloid would catch fire from the heat.

(Hiddleston photo kidnapped from girliegirltm & Fassbender photo from lipstickalley)

No comments: