Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kiipr

When Ashlee and I were traveling we carried a small metal container to hold our cigarette butts until we found a trash can. It was kind of bulky and stunk up Ashlee's purse, so when we returned I looked on Amazon for something a bit better. Obviously as soon as I saw lil' fun coloured pouches with a stinkin' kangaroo on it, I hit Proceed to Checkout. They arrived super fast and are just perfect. I left this feedback right away:

"Insanely fast shipping and could not be happier with the product. The handwritten Thanks! was a unique and personal touch. Love this seller!"

Over the weekend I received this:


How cool is that? Today I sent an email thanking them for their thoughtful gift and immediately received this response:

You're so welcome. More even than great reviews (and yours was great), it's finding our way to people who love the product as much as we do that will let us succeed.
So the pleasure's ours. Thanks again.

Tom Seidel
Certain Goods


So all you smokers out there, go grab yourself a Kiipr, because littering is so passe. That, and kangaroos are just plain adorable.

No comments: