Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ms. Caputo

I'm not one for Reality TV, or TV for that matter, since I haven't had television in like, fourteen years. I do get a chance to watch some shows on Sunday nights when I'm with Bishop. Usually it's Mad Men or Downton Abbey or whatever series comes on that night. After our regularly scheduled program ends, Bishop gets to channel surfing and he got me hooked on Long Island Medium. I just love Theresa's energy and wit. Maybe she can speak to the dead and maybe she can't, but the bottom line is, she helps people move past their grief and on with their lives. So even if she's a charlatan, who cares? She is doing good and that's what matters.

Since I get to work from home a couple days a week, I like to have something on in the background and Netflix Instant has Long Island Medium so I figured, what the hell. Bad idea. I'm totally a wreck and crying at my desk during every episode. Usually I'm a tough old bitch, but when other people cry, I lose it. This show's addictive, though, and I'm gonna push through every episode and use up this whole box of Kleenex. Theresa, baby, you're the tops. Muah!

(photo kidnapped from cjonline)

No comments: