Saturday, February 15, 2014

Letter from Logan


I think you should go to Ireland for the trip. I am in the school spelling bee!!! I loved the super bowl. Anyone can be good at music. You can come over every saturday and i Will show you how to play the cello. Circle responce: Yes No. Anyways i am in a chess tourtament. If you want you can come to. In the computer, on Minecraft, i am building a parkour map. A parkour map is a map with a lot of jumping puzzles. Bye.

♥ Logan

In my previous letter I think I had told Logan about my trip abroad with Ashlee. Maybe he thought I was trying to decide between Ireland, London, and Belgium and that's why he said to go to Ireland. I also told him that while my brothers are each pretty good with musical instruments, I can't play anything. I love how he just dove right in and told me everything on his mind. In one brief paragraph he covered foreign travel, school spelling bees, American football, music, chess, and computer video games. I just love that boy.

No comments: