Thursday, October 10, 2013

Twin Peaks


(photo kidnapped from fanpop)

Oh, Twin Peaks, how I was so completely obsessed with you back in the day...I still have my season one VHS box set, my Laura Palmer t-shirt, and my complete set of trading cards because I am a humongous dork. What a fabulous cast of characters - the Log Lady, sadistic Leo Johnson, Bobby Briggs and his gorgeous hair, Big Ed who was my absolute favourite, his batshit crazy wife Nadine, sassy seductress Audrey, and of course the boys in uniform - Hawk, Sheriff Truman, Deputy Andy and Special Agent Dale Cooper. I always admired Audrey Horne's fashion sense - everything she wore was chic as hell. Rewatching season one today made me realise that I desperately need to add some saddle shoes and long plaid pleated skirts to my wardrobe.


(photo kidnapped from thefloressisters)

No comments: