Friday, October 4, 2013

Last night...

...I drove across the bridge into Fishtown to go for my weekly walk with Nicole. I hung out in the yard having a cigarette waiting for her to come down and let me in. Finally I get her on the phone and she says she is a block away; she had to meet Ashley at the bus stop. (man, i think to myself, i hope ashley wasn't that bitchy friend i saw her with two weeks ago...) I start to walk over and meet her and there I see Miss Nicole struttin' her stuff down the street all by herself. Then outta nowheres Ashlee pops out from around the corner. Yay! I get to see both of my nieces at the same time?!?! This is unheard of, unless we are attending one of our parents' funerals. I mean the three of us haven't hung out together since I lived with them in the late 90s. So us gals chilled out in the concrete yard for a couple hours, smoking cigarettes, eatin' grandma's potato salad and discussing everything from men we love to men we are infuriated by, to train travel, menstruation, infants with severe diaper rash, parental neglect, and money making schemes. We covered it all, baby. And here they are - the loves of my life:


No comments: