Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fonzie's Make Out Music

(photo kidnapped from amazon)

I love, love, love, the Nick at Nite albums that Rhino Records put out. I have about five of them - Donna Reed's Dinner Party being one of my favourites to play for any soiree - and I'm in the market to get more. I'm trying to be better about saving money, but I think I really must have Fonzie's Make Out Music. Look at the track listing! It's ideal for some red-hot necking on the couch in the front parlour.

1. Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino
2. Only You (And You Alone) - The Platters
3. Since I Fell For You - Lenny Welch
4. Love Potion #9 - The Clovers
5. Since I Don't Have You - The Skyliners
6. This Magic Moment - Jay & The Americans
7. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos
8. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles
9. Goodnight My Love (Pleasant Dreams) - The McGuire Sisters
10. Young Love - Tab Hunter
11. Blue Velvet - Bobby Vinton
12. Please, Please, Please - James Brown
13. The Fonz Song - The Heyettes

No comments: