Friday, September 16, 2011

Amber Brown, Makin' that Art

Everytime I hear the song Hero by Regina Spektor, I for some inexplicible reason, imagine that the singer is Amber Brown. And it's only Hero, not any of Ms. Spektor's other songs.
Anyways, I guess I stumbled across Amber's etsy site about a year ago through a link on Renegade Handmade. I discovered Renegade at the end of 2009 when I was looking up pastry recipes from the film Stranger Than Fiction, and stumbled across Brown Turtleneck Sweater. That blog's author, Britt, did a post on Renegade and I followed it, thus discovering Ms. Amber Brown's fabulously cool felt cd cases. After purchasing several thru Renegade, I decided to check out Amber's shop on etsy and have been addicted ever since (as she herself will tell you).
If you ever get a chance, visit her website: amberbrownmakesart and check out her fabulous photographs. I think she needs to post some for sale on her etsy site because I'm already thinking of asking for a couple prints to display in my home...

(by the way, i am now the owner of that lovely scarf that ms. amber is modeling. booyah!)

No comments: