Monday, March 21, 2011

Natalie Portman

Who among us saw The Professional and wasn't in awe of young Natalie Portman's performance?? She was astonishing and has continued to wow me with nearly every film since her debut. To create a list of my favourite of her films is to list each and every one. Those in the top five would be Léon (The Professional), Garden State, Black Swan, Brothers, and Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium which I could watch again and again; I love it so. Her Oscar win this year only proves that at long last the Academy has taken note of her incredible ability to embody her characters in such a way as to convince the viewer that she is indeed the woman she portrays onscreen.

(photo kidnapped from louboosandshoes)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and she was also looking ridiculously hot in Closer as a stripper

Star said...

oh my god, i know!! that pink wig was super hot...