Monday, January 24, 2011

Melissa Leo

The first time I laid eyes on this beauty was a few years back when I saw Tommy Lee Jones' The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada. The film was brilliant and the casting was spectacular, but it was Ms. Leo's performance that left me wanting to see much, much more of her. I then noticed her in The L Word, The Cake Eaters, Frozen River, Lullaby, Everybody's Fine, and in a season 1 ep of Veronica Mars. I always look forward to seeing her gorgeous puss grace the big screen and in The Fighter she was every bit of perfection that one could expect from such a phenomenal actress. Welcome to the Rileys is due for release on February 1st and I await with bated breath for when I open my mailbox and see that lovely red envelope.

(photo kidnapped from collider)

No comments: