Monday, January 3, 2011

Martha Plimpton

My first crush on a girl was Martha Plimpton. I first noticed her as Stef in The Goonies. She was so incredibly cool with her sassy hair, red glasses, and gum chewin' attitude. But it wasn't until 1989 when I saw her as Julie in Parenthood that I really fell for her. She was gorgeous and I so admired and wanted her fashion sense and bad-ass hairstyle. Over the years I watched her in Running on Empty, The Mosquito Coast, Beautiful Girls, 200 Cigarettes, Pecker, Music from Another Room, Law & Order: SVU, Remember Me, and Grey's Anatomy. I am beyond thrilled to find her finally get her due with Raising Hope and I'm crossing my fingers that it continues for many more years. Martha, you rock!

(photo kidnapped from flixster)

(photo kidnapped from babble)

No comments: