Sunday, October 31, 2010

Homemade & Store-bought Halloween 1980

So typical of Halloween that we'd be forced to wear our costumes over our street clothes. I am of course, Batgirl, and my costume was hand made by my mother (my older brother had sadly grown out of his once matching Batman outfit). My brother had the great fortune of being the first family member to wear a store bought Halloween costume a few years prior. That was C-3PO. Now he had moved up to Darth Vader and was clearly the coolest guy on the block. Happy Halloween, y'all!! Be sure to brush real good tonight. xoxo
(it should be stated that i wore my batgirl costume at every possible moment. summer, winter, even on easter sunday i can be seen in many photos wearing my sunday best with batgirl ears and cape. my mum was a saint to tolerate me.)

(photo by mum)

1 comment:

Cerpts said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh love to love ya baby!