Thursday, October 21, 2010

Come Early Morning

I first saw this film in July of 2007 and I'm pretty sure the reason I added it to my Netflix queue was because Stacy Keach is in it. I could watch that man read the phone book and still be riveted. Loyal readers of this blog are aware of my deep adoration of that handsome devil, but I digress. The entire cast, Ashley Judd, Jeffrey Donovan, Scott Wilson and Diane Ladd (LOVE her!) are all wonderful and spot on. Joey Lauren Adams wrote and directed this gem and manages to create a film that is not predictable in the least and gives us a character who is so real that you can practically smell her grass stained shoes.
  (photo kidnapped from impawards)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was looking through your blog just a little, and I like it. I am somewhat new to blogging, but I started doing it for fun...

I want to invite you to visit my blog, out of all the millions of bloggers out there, I reach out to interesting ones sometimes. Well I hope you will take me up on my offer and if you follow me, I will follow you...

Jesse

Star said...

hey, thanks for the comment! i'll definitely give your blog a look. take care!!