Monday, July 27, 2026

July Ends

Strange - Celeste
Away - Cam Cole
Bulls on Parade - Rage
I Happen to Like New York - Bobby Short
Accidents Will Happen - Elvis Costello
Bloodstream - Tokio Myers
Bring It On Home to Me - Sam Cooke
Half-Breed - Cher
I've Been Loving You Too Long - Otis Redding
You're No Good - Linda Ronstadt
I Wanna Be Around - Tony Bennett
Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
How About You? - Frank Sinatra
Let Go - Frou Frou
Furnace Room Lullaby - Neko Case
Mockingbirds - Grant Lee Buffalo
What If I Loved You - Joey Gian
Wedding Bell Blues - The Fifth Dimension
Last Night I Had A Dream - Randy Newman
I Know You're Out There Somewhere - Moody Blues
Model House Opening - Troy Herion
I'll Come Running (To Tie Your Shoe) - Brian Eno
Hello Young Lovers - Mel Tormé 
I Used to Care - Louyah
Dance To This - Troye Sivan feat. Ariana Grande
Rama Bauer - Tony Lagare

- July 2021 Playlist

No comments: