Sunday, October 13, 2024

Vincent Price Day 2024

This year’s Vincent Price Day featured a triple feature combo of VP, Edgar Allan Poe, and Roger Corman. The first two films were Pit and the Pendulum and The Tomb of Ligeia, Both of which were good. The final film, after the dinner break, was The Masque of Red Death, which was painfully dreadful. But Victoria Price was great, although cutie pie-pup Ally stole the show. This year’s bonus guest was Peter Fuller, author of Supper with the Stars. (I gotta get that book!!) Wayne and I went to El Burrito for a scrumptious Mexican feast and some fab chit chat. We can't wait for VP Day 2025!! (I'm dreaming of either a William Castle double feature or House of the Long Shadows!)


(The one of Vincent and Victoria is the card I made for me and the other was for Wayne.)

(VP mug I got for Wayne.)

(I took this pic with my new Camp Snap camera!)



BONUS! Live organ music by Bernie McGorrey!


Bonus! My gifties from Wayne:

No comments: