Sunday, October 15, 2023

Vincent Price Day 2023

On the second annual Vincent Price Day, Wayne and I met up at our fave movie theatre to see The Fly on the big screen. He'd never seen the whole thing and I only caught the ending decades ago on the old black and white TV set we used to have. Vincent Price looked gorgeous and dapper as ever and I adored the smoking jacket he wore in his opening scene. After the show his wonderful daughter, Victoria, was there again with Miss Allie to do a little Q&A. After the show I waited in line to say hello and she even let me do a selfie with her. I look like a looney-tune, as usual, while Ms. Price looks like a puddle of moonbeams. Just a lovely, lovely lady and I really hope she comes back in 2024!






(ps - In case you were interested, Casablanca is Ms. Price's fave movie!)

No comments: