Saturday, April 11, 2020

God Damn Gluten

Recently I've discovered that I may be joining the masses in becoming gluten intolerant. It's extremely frustrating and very upsetting that I'll perhaps be saying farewell to some of my favourite foods. Yes, yes, gluten free goodies are everywhere and I'll be able to adjust, but it is still depressing because while switching to vegan is a choice, this gluten shit is so not. To help with the transition by wonderful lil' brother send me a care package of vegan and gluten free snickety-snacks a couple weeks ago. Everything I've tried is beyond yummy and I'm saving some so I don't go crazy and eat the whole box at once. Hopefully this dreary non-gluten future won't be completely awful...but if I really am gluten intolerant that means no more vegan chicken cheese steaks from Govinda's. Insert sobbing emoji face here.




No comments: