Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Mish Mosh

This year's Spinster's Christmas began at about 11AM - it was so nice to sleep late! - and was accompanied by a wine glass full of So Delicious Holiday Nog as my favourite Christmas show played while I opened my gifties - The Gathering. I completely forgot about every gift but the Peter Cushing autobiography and the bath salts, so it was super fun to open everything with total surprise! 







And here is my first Christmas card from Michel!

Just for funsies, here's a flashback video taken by Xavier in 2014, making Jax almost three.

And because I am hugely weird, here are some of the lovely text messages I sent and received!









Look at Little Miss Bailey all fresh faced and adorable on Christmas morning!

And what could be cuter than Ziggy's Gif? (Also, I don't know the name of that kitten but if I had my way it would be Beatrice.)

No comments: