Thursday, May 23, 2019

Nat Sherman Fantasia

About 20 years ago I worked on the Main Line in Pennsylvania with a gal named Meredith. She introduced me to Nat Sherman Fantasia Lights. They took forever to burn and didn't have a super chemically taste. They were natural, which, yes, I realise doesn't mean they've got vitamin C in them, but for me they were a better choice over the Marlboro's I'd been smoking since 1992. Fantasias quickly became my cigarette of choice. I have never been a heavy smoker, at most I would go through a pack a week. I've been cutting back more and more these past few years and in 2017 I stopped almost all together. I finally reached the stage where I could travel, smoke, come home and go back to being a non-smoker, or I could have one here or there at weddings or get-togethers and not feel the need to pick the habit back up full time. It was around this time that I found out that Nat Sherman discontinued Fantasia cigarettes. Luckily I still had a full pack sitting around and have finally come down to the last one in the pack. Pink. Here's a photo I took in October 2018 of the last row of 10. They sure were some purty smokes...



No comments: