Saturday, June 16, 2018

Lunchin' It Up with Kay

In an extremely odd turn of events, Kay's longtime pal, Macie, lives in the complex directly next to mine and today we got to hang out in Joisey. I walked over, "picked her up" and we were off to Heart Beet Kitchen. It was really muggy and they did not have the AC on, which was a bit disappointing. I think Kayla wasn't very thrilled with her Eggplant Meatballs & Zucchini Noodle dish (It's not my favourite and I said so, but she wanted it anyways.), but I ordered the Special and it was sensational. We gabbed for a bit, ordered smoothies then dashed over to the library, and finally home to sit and relax. I can't believe she's out of high school. She is so relieved to put that behind her and move on to the next phase of her fabulous life. She's gonna make one hell of an EMT and firefighter. Watch out world, Kayla is comin' at ya.






No comments: