Thursday, December 10, 2015

Overpacked, as usual...

So tonight's the night. I leave work early and my brother Dave and I board a 9pm flight to Ireland. Yes, I know, "weren't you just there like three months ago??" I was, but the opportunity arose for me to go back and this time with my brother. How could I say no? All this travelling is putting me damn close to checking in at the poor house, but for now, I'm okay with it. Debt is scary as hell, but a life without adventure is terrifying. We are only going for five teeny tiny days yet I am bringing more than when I went in September for ten days. Why?? Why do I do this to myself? Oh well, this trip does not have me navigating any steps or staircases, so I guess it's not that big of a deal. Next year's trip for 22 days is gonna be a challenge...oh how I long for a good old fashioned steamer trunk...

No comments: