Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Best Self Esteem Boost

My awesome niece, Sydney, had a school project recently where she had to write about people that she values. And I made the list! I was shocked. Syd is gorgeous and smart and so the sort of girl in school that would have thrown Cheetos at me. I'm always convinced that she thinks I'm a huge dork and that she feels obligated to be nice to me. Then my lil' brother read me what she wrote for school and it made my sad little heart all hap-hap-happy. It cracked me up that she remembered my bringing her and Zach toothpaste from Italy as well as our trip a few years ago to the Movie Tavern and that I got us lost. Thankfully she left out that I broke all speed limit laws and cursed a bit while trying to reach the theatre in time.Which we did. Can't wait to see her next week and give her a much needed hug and get caught up on all things Syd!


No comments: