Monday, May 6, 2013

My Weekend with the Kids

My niece, Kayla, on the bridge during our Saturday afternoon walk by the lake. The more time I spend with this lady the more I realise that her generation is to be the best one yet. Kay is so intelligent and together and kind. She's irresistible and I'm just bananas over her.


Sunday was spent at Chrissy's place a few towns away where everyone was taking turns smooching Chrissy's adorable son, Chase, who is a chubby dollop of preciousness. So much so that people have to restrain themselves from chewing on his fat lil legs and gorgeous face. I swear this boy looks like a Republican senator from Iowa. Oh, he's such a little sweetie...

Look at his pudgy-ass legs!! His toes are like tiny bratwursts.

My lovely niece, Sydney with Chase

Me and Chase (can you tell he just woke up and is still a little out of it??)

And finally, here is one that my brother took of me and my nephew Jackson, who was sporting his new beachwear. Another fabulous weekend!

No comments: