Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello, Goodbye...

...and Everything In Between. - A mix tape from August 9, 1995 that Bishop passed along to me.


Side A
Labour of Love - Frente!
Let's Go (Nothing for Me) - New Order
One - U2
The Heartbreak Thing - The Mighty Lemondrops
What Do You Think? - The Sundays
Super-Connected - Belly
Now It's Time to Say Goodbye - Kitchens of Distinction
All I Want - Toad the Wet Sprocket
Change - Blind Melon
Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley
Policy of Truth - Depeche Mode
Crying - Björk

Side B
Numb - Portishead
Touched By the Hand of God - New Order
I Couldn't Care Less - The Veldt
Looking at the Sun - Matthew Sweet
You're Not the Only One I Know - The Sundays
Panama City Motel - Sugar
Remember Me? - Kitchens of Distinction
Suedehead - Morrissey
Late at Night - Buffalo Tom
Blame It On Me - Barenaked Ladies
About A Girl (unplugged) - Nirvana
Squeeze-Wax - Cocteau Twins

2 comments:

bishop AKA Analog Boy in NJ said...

That tape got me through a LOT of craziness! IT was one of my best mixes! I hope you enjoy it!

Star said...

i'm obsessed with it honey!! and i want more!!!!