Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Up All Night - Marina



A few of Marina's favorites! 

Things to eat: Tacos - Rice - Pupusas - Seafood
Songs: Here to Stay - Can't Hold Us Down - Anytime - You Found Me
Places to go: The beach - Carribbean (sic) - Home
Movies: Hope Floats - Fools Rush In - Corrinna Corrinna (sic)
TV Shows: CSI: Las Vegas - The Office
Outfit: hmmm... Plain tees & jeans w/flip flops OR Umpire (sic) waisted dresses
Boys: nice ones, smart ones, fun ones, loving ones, single ones, family oriented ones, friendly ones, ones who think outside the box

My most loveable qualities: I'm affectionate & generous with compliments, I'm honest.
Here's what I want to be when I grow up:  teacher, a happy & nice person
Here's why I love sleepovers so much: It's total girl time & you can just be...☺

BONUS: I am a *Pisces* and I teach 9th/10th grade Spanish.

No comments: