Friday, April 26, 2024

Alien Day

Tonight The Colonial Theatre was showing the 45th anniversary director's cut of Ridley Scott's epic sci-fi classic, Alien. I was hoping that me and all three of my brothers could go, but Dave couldn't make it. I spent the entire morning and afternoon at Xavier's place, introducing him to Mr. Inbetween, season one. He, of course, loved it, and already plans to re-watch it with his lovely bride before moving on to the next season. After we wrapped on season one, we fought through major traffic on 476 and wound up taking winding little backroads through Media, Wayne, and Valley Forge until we finally reached Phoenixville by 5. Wayne met us at Root Down and after beer and pub grub, we hoofed it down to sit in a near packed house to see Alien. It was good, but I must admit, I like Aliens way better. Maybe they'll show that one soon and we can do today all over again!



No comments: