Sunday, April 7, 2024

Bond & Dimmies

Today Jackson and I went to The Colonial Theatre to see the 50th anniversary showing of The Man with the Golden Gun. Mainly we went because of our love for Christopher Lee. I'm really not a big fan of the Bond films. On the ride there I made sure to let him know that the character of James Bond is mega-outdated. I mean he smacks the crap out of Maud Adams and then she seems to completely forget his brutality as she falls into his arms later. It's preposterous. When we left we both confessed to having fallen asleep during the show. Ha! Then we crossed the street to meet Wayne for dimmies at Dim Sum Court. Soooooo yummy! As always, any time I spend with Jax is a delight, but this time we had some really great conversations about males and females and the societal pressure placed on them/us and how to deal with certain situations. I swear, this kid may be twelve but his brain is like an Ivy League university professor's!





No comments: