Friday, March 15, 2024

Bonded Through Hatred

My upstairs neighbour of the last year and ten months has been an absolute nightmare. She has the gait of a bull elephant and from the pressure she places on each footstep, one would imagine she weighs as much as said pachyderm. The lighting fixtures in my dining room and the frames on my wall shake and clatter when she walks. I loathe her with every single fiber of my being. The next three people in line to despise her as much are Amy, Natalia, and Emily, who has a firm desire to punch this broad out. Natalia and Amy try to keep things light and send silly videos and memes about horrible neighbours, which I do actually find very funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one in this world that has to deal with assholes. Today's Instagram convo with Amy was endless amounts of fun!






Amy's forms of torture are tame compared to what goes through my mind. Rat torture is high on my list. I genuinely don't know what I'll do if she renews her lease in May. I can't go on like this much longer.

No comments: