Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Question of the Day

I'm re-watching Happy Endings, one of the bestest shows of all time, and at the end it has a Shark vs. Bear logo thing. So I texted all the people I could think of that would be into answering a pointless question, cause I'm really torn on who would win. Here are the answers.

Dave:

Me: After much consideration I kinda think that the polar bear would win. Sharks have sensitive nosies and I imagine that the shark goes in for that first bite and the polar bear would grab the shark and start clawing it's gill-area and bite it's face. But then again the shark could just CHOMP! and decapitate the polar bear. I guess it boils down to the situation but if bets were being placed, I'd go polie, primarily because they have paws with claws and fangy jaws. However, I checked and polar bears can only hold their breath for a couple minutes... So, I'm seeing it go down to the polie biting the sharks nose while clawing like mad and the shark spinning away in pain. But that Great White would definitely eff that bear up.

Ethan at work: 12/27/2023 6:13 PM • the shark could attack and bite the polar bear faster then the polar bear can react
also a shark can knock the polar bear off the ice like the killer whales do to seals

Melissa: 12/27/2023 6:28 PM • oh Great White if it can reach the Polar Bear

Bishop: Great white?

Xavier:

Jaeden:

Bella:

Kay:

Wayne:

Amy:


FINAL VOTE: 

Great White Shark: 9
Polar Bear: 2 

No comments: