Saturday, December 23, 2023

Christmas Odds n Ends

This Christmas has been wholly disappointing since I was sick physically and mentally, but in trying to find positive things to post about, here's some of the cute moments from Christmastime 2023.

Lucy's Elf, M&M, had some great pranks this year. Here's my faves.



Occasionette had Jubilee lil' Christmas light bowls that I so wanted but stopped myself from getting them.

Since I've been sick since November and am never at my house due to the noise from my upstairs neighbour, I didn't really bother to decorate my place. I did put out a couple things, though.





Jackson tries Granny Roseanna's fruitcake for the first time!

Homemade ornament from Ivy, all for me!

Mini merry puzzle!!

Cute cupcakes at Haddon Culinary in Collingswood 

Gigantic music box at BJs

Lucy's gift to her Daddy!

Maggie being her usual fun and silly self on the way to stay at Mama Rosie's

The Vegan Treats coconut cream pie snowman didn't survive the trip home, or the lengthy stay in the freezer - ha!

The noel train that I bought for Mum at KMart probably in 1987.

Amy's squishies!

Alan and Ann Marie's tree that I helped decorate plus the lovely mantel.


No comments: