Monday, December 4, 2023

Books & Cooks Tour 2023!

This year Jax and I hung out Friday, Saturday, and into Sunday morning for books and cooks deliveries. I was not feeling 100% due to some major dental issues (welcome to middle age!) but we still managed to drive through rain and fog and have a good time together. 

First up, I stopped over to drop cookies off to Lucy, Stacey, and Dave


After Lucy's I picked up Jackson and we had dinner at LesbiVeggies then stopped to see Louise for a bit.

Then I dropped Jax off to MeMom and Pop's where we got the bonus of seeing Aunt Jen!

Saturday afternoon we went straight to Kayla's where she had The Santa Clause 3 playing and the candles lit and the tree all done up. Even Zuko was ready for us!




Then we shot straight up 95 to wind through the back roads of NJ to reach Amy's farm. Jackson even got to see his favourite turkey who he named Samwise on our last visit.



Then Sunday morning we went to see Bishop first thing. 

After dropping Jackson back home I headed over to Uncle Alan and Ann Marie's to see Ziggy (and Lulu) and help Ann Marie decorate the Christmas tree. A fabulous end to this year's tour!

No comments: