Thursday, February 9, 2023

Black History Month Playlist - Sable

Hazel Scott - I Wish I Didn't Love You So
The 5th Dimension - One Less Bell to Answer
Salt and Pepa - Push It!
Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream
Billie Holiday - I'm a Fool to Want You
Cassandra Wilson - Black Orpheus
BB King - The Thrill is Gone
The Emotions - Flowers
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
India.Arie - The Little Things
The Jackson 5 - Show You the Way to Go
Diana Ross - Upside Down
James Brown - I Feel Good
Art Blakey - Nica's Dream
Incognito - Deep Waters
Anita Baker - Angel
Jay-Z - Hard Knock Life
Terry Callier - I'd Rather Be With You
Sudan Archives - Confessions
Angela Bofill -  I Try
Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
Aretha Franklin - Jump To It [yes, I know you don't like her, but it's a good song]

No comments: